OASIS 2017 Annual Conference Information
OASIS would like to formally invite you to attend and be a part of our 2017 Annual Conference taking place on November 17-18 at the Ambassador Hotel in Kingston Ontario.
This year we will be launching our new Training & Education Seminars, Government Relations Information Sessions and Exhibitor Technology Showcase with live demonstrations from our suppliers.
Our Speaker list includes:
1) Ministry of Environment and Climate Change (Hauled Sewage Policy Review and new ECA Application Process)
2) Training from the National Association of Wastewater Technicians
3) PSAI – Portable Toilet and Best Practices Seminar/Training
4) Ministry of Labour
5) Encore Group – Online Training portal for New/Existing Employees
6) Several Suppliers, Exhibitors and showcase of innovative technologies to increase business revenue
Please note – seats are limited for MOECC ECA application training, PSAI training, and WSIB training sessions. Participants will be registered on a first come first serve basis.
Due to seating limitations, only ONE company representative can attend any training session and must be a member of OASIS in order to attend ANY training session in good standing.
If you are currently not a member of OASIS, we would like to urge you to become a member so you can provide valuable information towards regulatory changes, stay up to date with the latest changes and discussions, attend informative training sessions, and take part in several Member exclusive discounts and offers.
Please visit our website at www.oasisontario.on.ca for our upcoming 2017 Annual Conference in Kingston, Ontario.
If you have any questions or concerns please email OASIS at firstname.lastname@example.org